Childcare Facilities and In-Home Childcare
Like all business, childcare facilities and In-Home Daycare Providers face exposures to liability every day. To protect your business, you should:
- Know and abide by all licensing rules/ requirements
- Purchase insurance
- Implement and maintain a safety program (to limit your chance for potential claims)
Boulder Ridge Insurance is dedicated to working with your business to identify your unique exposures, helping to select the carrier that will be able to fulfill your coverage needs, while providing you resources to effectively manage your business and minimizing claims. Types of insurance coverage(s) to consider may include:
- General Liability- Covers bodily injury or property damage that occurs during the hours you are operating your business.
- Property Insurance- Protection for your building and/or your business personal property.
- Automobile Insurance- Provides bodily injury and property damage for automobiles used in the business.
- Hired & Non-Owned Auto Liability- Covers bodily injury and property damage arising out of the maintenance or use of a hired or non-owned auto by you or your employees in the course of your business.
- Worker's Compensation- Provides protection to you and your employee in the event that they are hurt or become disabled while on the job.
- Employment Professional Liability Insurance- Coverage for any actual or alleged act of discrimination, harassment, wrongful discipline, and many other employee related practices that you become legally obligated to pay.
- Employee Benefit Liability- Coverage to pay for damages arising due to negligent act, error or omission by you or any other person in connection with the administration of your employee benefits program.
- Abuse & Molestation Coverage- Provides protection in case you or one of your employees has been accused of abusing or molesting a child.
- Dog & Cat Liability- Provides protection for bodily injury or property damage arising out of the insured's ownership, or care, custody, control of any dog or cat.
- Water Activities- Provides protection for bodily injury claims that arise out of the use, ownership, or maintenance of any body of water or pool (on or off premises).
Return to Commercial Insurance Programs