Automotive Worker's Compensation (WC) Program
Boulder Ridge Insurance has created a self insured program for the Automotive / Implement industries in the state of Minnesota that is now available to outside agents. With over ten years experience in these industries, Boulder Ridge Insurance has developed a program that eliminates all of the issues agents commonly run into with traditional worker's compensation (WC) policies. Couple that with some of the most competitive rating in the state and you can be confident that you are providing your client the best product in the market.
- Developed for Auto Dealers, Auto Parts/ Accessories Stores, Repair/ Service Garages, Tire Dealers and Implement Dealers
- Most competitive rates in the state (premiums are based on losses)
- Coverage B (Employer's Liability) is through a carrier "A" rated with AM Best.
- The Program is a part of a Self Insured Fund that has been in existence since 1996
- Potential for dividends
- Parts Department Employees can be classed as 8036
- Estimators/ Service Writers can be classed as 8742
- Initial three year client commitment- protecting you from other agents
- Target minimum premium is $25,000 (will consider smaller accounts on a case by case basis)
The Attraction of Self-Insured WC Group Programs:
Call us to request additional information on how you can provide this program to your clients.
Return to Commercial Insurance Programs
- These programs provide an alternative to traditional insurance- they save money for the employer
- These programs provide control for the membership- managed by a Board elected by members
- Self-Insurance allows the profits to be retained by the members
- Self-Insurance limits the "group" of members to businesses in similar industries operating in Minnesota only